pleasantries

7:05 pm


hello. my name is dinushka and just like every other member of generation z, i have lots of opinions and i want people to hear those opinions. so here i am, ready to shout out into the void.

thinking since '98 will be my place to store the thoughts that don't need to be hidden in the covers of a journal. it is an idea that i've thought of for a couple of months and decided to go ahead with in a couple of minutes. why now? why am i here writing on this lonesome friday night? well next week i have exams and next year is my last year of high school so i figured that at this crucial crux of my education would be the perfect time to create another way of procrastinating. really, at its essence, that's what thinking since '98 is meant to be. it's supposed to be made from the fruits of my lack-of prioritising skills. it's supposed to be another way for me to escape.

i'm not going to get all deep and touchy-feely, though. and i'm not going to be pulling out all fancy terms like film noir and epistolary. no, i'm just going to say, 'i like this. here's why.' or, 'i don't like this. here's why.' trust me - i'm barely pulling above a B in my literature class.

that's it, i guess. maybe you'll stick around. maybe you won't. maybe no one is reading this and i'm just a girl talking to herself. whatever. i'm ready to start something new.

(born in 1998 and have a voice to share with the world? click here to find out how you can be heard!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

fellow procrastinators

Popular Posts

Subscribe